Invite your friends
to Easter at Echo.Church!
Pratical tips & tools to easily invite your friends
How will YOU invite friends to Easter this year?
Post a photo on social media of how you’re inviting others to Easter, & tag #EasterAtEcho! On April 4th, we’ll pick 3 winners to receive special prizes!
Use yard signs & doorhangers (pick some up at an in-person service!), chalk art on sidewalks, fun posts or videos online… the sky’s the limit.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Share the promo video with your friends!
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Simply right click & download these images to share on social media!
RSVP to, invite others to, & share the Facebook Event!
At the top right, you’ll see the following buttons:
- RSVP: Simply click “Going,” and the event will start to show up on your friends’ newsfeeds!
- INVITE: Click the “Invite” button next to invite your friends! You can even invite entire groups at a time, based on Facebook’s suggested lists.
- SHARE: Click the arrow button to easily share the event by posting it, sending it to someone specific, sharing it with a group, and more.
Not sure what to say, or how to start? You can use these pre-written templates & tweak them to fit your own style and situation:
To a friend personally (text, Facebook message, email, etc.):
Hey [name]! I thought about you today and wanted to share that my church is having Easter services coming up soon (both in-person AND online)! It’ll be a really fun experience, and in-person services will be following COVID safety guidelines, too. I wanted to invite you and see if you’re interested 🙂 I’m gonna be going to the [DAY & TIME] service – let me know what you think!
Can’t wait for Easter!!! My church is hosting in-person AND online experiences, and they will be super fun for the whole family (and in-person services will be following COVID safety guidelines). If you’re interested, I’m going to the [DAY & TIME] service – feel free to ask me if you have any questions 🙂
Hey everyone! I wanted to share that my church will be hosting in-person AND online Easter experiences this year, and they will be super fun for the whole family! The in-person services will be following COVID safety guidelines. If you’re interested, I’m gonna be going to the [DAY & TIME] service – let me know if you’d be interested in joining me, & feel free to ask me if you have any questions 🙂
- BE YOURSELF.
Don’t overthink it! Use words that feel natural to how you usually talk.
- THINK OF OTHER CIRCLES OF PEOPLE.
Invite people from communities you’re involved in outside of church, like:
- your teams or co-workers
- interest-based Facebook groups
- group text threads
- family chat threads
- CONSIDER BOTH IN-PERSON OR VIRTUAL.
Some ways you can invite people (including virtually) include:
- during a hangout or conversation
- text or call
- social media DM / message (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- share Echo’s social media posts (@echochurchlive on Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- post on social media newsfeeds/groups/stories (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- IDENTIFY A NEED.
Think about a specific issue the person may be looking for answers about or struggling with, and address that when inviting them.
A NOTE ON RESPONSES:
- If they accept, that’s great! If you’re available, attend the Sunday message at the same time as the person you invited. Then check in with them afterwards on their thoughts.
- If they decline, don’t feel bad! Continue to establish a relationship with the person, and keep praying for them. God is always working, even if we don’t see immediate progress according to what we’d expect.