Echo.Church Sunnyvale is partnering with Angel Tree Prison Fellowship, a ministry equipping churches to strengthen relationships between incarcerated parents and their children. We want to provide Christmas gifts to 75 children in our local area.
How to help:
- Click on the “Sponsor a Child” button below to choose 1 or more child. Or go to the “Sponsor a Child” table at the Echo.Church Sunnyvale lobby on Sundays and choose 1 or more child.
- Purchase gift(s) and an age appropriate Bible for each child.
- Pray over the child who will be blessed by your generosity.
- Put the gift(s) and Bible in a bag along with wrapping paper and tape. Label/tag the bag with the child’s name. Bring the bag to the Echo.Church Sunnyvale campus to the “Sponsor a Child” table located in the lobby on or before Sunday, December 5th 2021.
By sponsoring a child, you’re also giving them the life-long gift of hope found through Jesus!
Other ways to help with this project:
- We’ll be wrapping the gifts on Saturday, Dec. 11th from 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm.
- Serve at the Toy Drive Monday, Dec. 13th from 5-7pm
If you have any questions please contact Queen Quiocho at firstname.lastname@example.org