Why do we exist?
We are leading the way in urgently leading people to say YES to Jesus and passionately follow Him. The Echo Internship Program exists to provide a strong foundation for you to fulfill your calling as a ministry leader.
This is a world-class intern program that invests in and equips hard-charging, high-capacity ministry leaders who are all in for the call of God over their life and the mission of Echo.
This is not
a program designed around just tasks. Interns will be challenged to truly live, learn, and lead in all learning objectives.
Interns get hands-on ministry experience in a fast-paced, action-packed, multi-site organization. They get exclusive access and investment from Echo’s leaders. They benefit from tested and proven training and curriculum — all in a culture that values loving feedback. The experience will be challenging, refreshing, and exciting!
- Professional development, on-the-job training in every department
- Personal development, leadership training, and Biblical training
- Build new friendships and community with your fellow interns
Qualifications & Requirements
- Fully willing to support the mission, vision, and values of Echo.Church
- Submit a signed application and consent to a background check
- Participate in a minimum of 20 hours per week and in weekend worship experiences (Sun – Thu)
- Commit to a specific weekly schedule during the entire semester
- If younger than 18, provide parental consent for participation