InternshipsOne of the best ways to find out how God has wired you to fulfill your purpose is by getting your hands dirty.
WHY DO WE EXIST?
We are leading the way in urgently leading people to say YES to Jesus and passionately follow Him. The Echo Internship Program exists to provide a strong foundation for you to fulfill your calling as a ministry leader.
This is a world-class intern program that invests in and equips hard-charging, high-capacity ministry leaders who are all in for the call of God over their life and the mission of Echo.
This is not a program designed around just tasks. Interns will be challenged to truly live, learn, and lead in all learning objectives.
Interns get hands-on ministry experience in a fast-paced, action-packed, multi-site organization. They get exclusive access and investment from Echo’s leaders. They benefit from tested and proven training and curriculum — all in a culture that values loving feedback. The experience will be challenging, refreshing, and exciting!
We’re Accepting Applications
Email Queen Quiocho
- Professional development, on-the-job training in every department
- Personal development, leadership training, and Biblical training
- Build new friendships and community with your fellow interns
Qualifications & Requirements
- Fully willing to support the mission, vision, and values of Echo.Church
- Submit a signed application and consent to a background check
- Participate in a minimum of 20 hours per week and in weekend worship experiences (Sun – Thu)
- Commit to a specific weekly schedule during the entire semester
- If younger than 18, provide parental consent for participation