WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
The term ‘Echo.Church’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1172 Murphy Ave. Suite 130 San Jose, CA 95131. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The text, logos and images on this site are protected under the Trademark and Copyright laws of the United States, as well as other countries. Any downloading, reproduction or further distribution of any original material appearing on this website without prior written permission of Echo.Church is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California.
TEXTING CONDITIONS OF USE
Opt-in Terms: Our mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 13 and are delivered via 88822 for Echo.Church Alerts. You may receive up to 30 message(s) per month of text alerts. Message & Data Rates May Apply. This service is available for phones with text messaging capabilities, and subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, Unicel, U.S. Cellular®, and Boost.
For help, text HELP to 88822, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +14088905010. You may stop mobile subscriptions at any time by text messaging STOP to 88822.